Monday, August 21, 2006

I Went to a Pig Roast. What Fun!!


My foster mom took me to a real pig roast last weekend. It was so much fun. Did you know they cook real pigs! Boy! am I glad I'm a dog.
Anyway, a bunch of my rescue friend and I were there to let people know all about Illinois Birddog Rescue and to let them know we are looking for that special fur-ever home. All those people were so nice. I got tons of attention and pats on the head :o) I hated to leave. The kids were the best. They liked to throw me a ball.

It's hard to see us in the picture, but I'm the handome one on the right. From Left to right is Lexie, Hunter(not a IBR dog), Minnie-Me, Libby, and yours truley. We all get along great together when we can meet.

Check out some of my friends Blogs in the Links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home